Sunday, January 25, 2015

OTK


While another layer of snow is covering the Earth in a boundless white blanket, I'm writing a new post on the blog. I know how everyone is disappointed that this old lady has made an unexpected comeback. Oh well, it's still winter! So, let's dream of warmer days together! Remember how naive we were last week thinking that winter is gone? I was certainly craving for spring and dressing up in light clothes. 
As I have mentioned in the previous post, I am quite obsessed with this white coat. Blame me for loving clean cuts! This time I chose to wear it with a pastel blue dress underneath, leather gloves and boots. I know, I know we've had enough of over the knee boots because they were amongst the top trends during the latest seasons. I'm not keen on following trends, not at all and I actually enjoy wearing them. What I strongly dislike is how some people are wearing the same clothes/accesories just because  "it's in trend" whether they like it or not. I personally avoid following these controversial trends and pick what's suitable for my style and body shape. We all agree with the famous quotes, said by two of the greatest minds in the fashion industry: 
 "Fashion fades, only style remains the same." Coco Chanel
"Fashions fade style is eternal." Yves Saint Laurent
But, do we all apply this valuable advice in real life?





I was wearing:


ZARA coat
Primark dress
New Look otk boots
Topshop sunglasses
Yves Saint Laurent notebook
No name leather gloves wrapped up in granny's pearls
and my favourite shade of red lipstick






No comments:

Post a Comment