Friday, August 30, 2013

Black and White



 Good bye lovely summer! It seems that warm days are gone and it's time to take the cosy sweaters back from the attic and wear strong-scented perfumes again (by the way, a beauty post about perfumes soon). Honestly, I don't know where this summer has gone by so fast. So weather obsessed I forgot to talk about my outfit. I wanted to create a classy look using only neutral coloured clothes.  To brighten this look up I wore a my favourite red lipstick which is Chanel Rouge Allure 98 CoromandelI also have to point out that this ZARA blazer won my heart, it's simple with elegant details and its texture is so soft.


Enjoy your last day of summer! 

<3



I was wearing:

ZARA blazer/shoes
H&M basic T-shirt
No name leather skirt
Vintage clutch
Dorothy Perkins necklace
Topshop earrings/ring



No comments:

Post a Comment