Saturday, July 20, 2013

Chic Pink



Remember when I got this skirt for my birthday? If not, you can check this birthday post out if you like. I was dying to wear it for ages and I finally got the perfect occasion. I know many of you will say 'Oh! Peplum skirts are so last season' or something like that. But honestly, I don't wear what is fashionable in a particular season, I like to wear clothes that are comfortable and suitable for me and my style. When I created this outfit I wanted to feel very lady-like. So, I added white and gold jewellery and old Guess nude heels. 

That being said, I have to mention that my eyes don't like the sun at all. So, if you're wondering why they look so small is because I was struggling to keep them open. 

Enjoy!




Zara blouse
Topshop skirt
Guess Heels
Vintage clutch and necklace
Poema earrings







No comments:

Post a Comment